SAFE AND SECURE
Security and reliability are central to how we design, maintain and evolve our suite of software infrastructure. We’ve integrated and maintain the industry’s highest standards to ensure the safety of cardholder data and personally identifiable information. In doing so, our products protect our information, that of our clients, and that of their customers.
PROUD TO PROTECT
- Quality control is no coincidence. We go the extra mile to protect all users.
- We are a registered PCI-DSS 3.2 Level 1 compliant Service Provider*
- Our website and APIs are accessible via a 128-bit SSL certificate
- Our data is encrypted both at rest and in transit through our entire application ensuring that any CC/PII data remains secure through the entire process
- We maintain 24/7/365 recorded video surveillance of our physical office spaces
- Registered with both Visa and MasterCard as a PCI-compliant Service Provider.
- Regularly audited by a Qualified Security Assessor
- Passes internal and external application and network penetration testing performed by independent security firms.
- PCI Attestation of Compliance (AOC) and Quarterly Scan Attestation of Compliance are both available upon request.
- We employ a cross-functional team responsible for oversight of PCI Compliance.
- We do not sell the personal information of our customers to third parties.
- We have a full time legal and security team focused on privacy and security issues.
- All credit card information is encrypted with strong industry-standard cryptographic protocols such as AES and SSL while in transit through our systems.
- Access to encryption keys is held by the smallest number of employees possible.
- In the event of a breach of an information system, we have a detailed Incident Response plan in place.
- Periodic testing of the response plan.